Top 10 Things We DON’T Do for You
- Tell you what we think you want to hear.
We will give you our honest opinion, always.
- Inflate your asking price, just to get the listing.
We will show you comparable properties, to support our truthful opinion. It’s ultimately your call.
- List your property “exclusively” …unless you request it.
Being on the MLS system lets all agents (and Buyers) know about your listing. This can result in a bidding war.
- Be-dazzle you with gimmicks; give false, inaccurate or embellished statistics about ourselves or the market.
We will always tell you the truth.
- Discredit our competitors or their selling ability.
When you conduct yourself with respect for others, everybody wins!
- Make promises we cannot keep.
If we say we are doing it…we will!
- Keep you locked into a Buyer or Listing contract if you are not happy.
We strive to please you but if you are not, you can be released if we cannot come up with a mutual solution.
- Back down.
We will always work vigilantly on your behalf.
- Forget about you.
We will always communicate with you, no matter what the news may be.
- Lie, cheat or behave in any unethical manner.
We promote integrity, not only of ourselves but of our industry.